Don’t let the struggling economy stop you from having a professionally planned wedding. Learn to plan your own wedding just like the professional wedding planners do at a fraction of the cost. Discover their secret techniques, tricks and strategies to plan your own wedding down to the last glorious detail. Taught by seasoned and trusted Wedding and Event Planners and the ACC Instructor that teaches Wedding Planner Certification to the pros.
We are now offering one-on-one workshops to be able to accommodate any schedule.
Please call for details: 512-267-4544
Sample Topics for Allison’s Events by Michelle Workshop
- What to do FIRST!!!
- Setting Your Wedding Goals
- What is a Bridal Profile?
- Controlling the Guest List
- Wedding Budget Basics
- Best Budget Tips
- Dates to Avoid
- Where do you find a Minister or Officiant
- Wedding Insurance - do you really need it?
- Latest and Greatest Wedding Styles, Trends and Colors
- Invitations Ideas and Selection - what to watch out for
- Invitation Wording - ideas for every situation
- How to choose a Venue, a Photographer, A Florist, A Caterer and everything else!
- Vendor Insights that You need to Know
- What does the estimate really cover
- Yuck! CONTRACTS!!! Getting it in Writing
- How and When to Negotiate with Wedding Vendors
- Who Pays for What
- Gratuities – are they expected? YES!
- Tips for Planning your Wedding at Work & Tricks for not getting Caught
- Hotel Room Blocks. - how do I get one and what to look for in the contract
- Top Tips for Wedding Cake Selection
- How to Create a Wedding Timeline
- Marriage License Requirements in Texas
- Name Changing Suggestions
- Staffing Your Event
- Bar Beverages and Signature Drinks
- Rentals - what are they and why do I need them
- Linens, China, Silverware, Chafers, OH MY!
- Etiquette Does Matter
- Specialty Lighting
- Music, Music, Music. - how to choose a band or DJ
- Wedding Song Selection
- Run Your Own Rehearsal
- Designing Your Wedding Ceremony
- Managing the Reception when YOU are the Guest of Honor
Each attendee will receive a binder with details from the workshop to take home and utilize as a resource during wedding planning. Also included will be Preferred Vendor discounts that if used will save you more money than the cost of the workshop.
Download the Flyer!